Bonus TipsEdit SUBPAGE-TEXT-NAV
Tips For Getting The Most Benefit From Your Kazu Pillow
By Kazu Watanabe, Ph.D., Doctor of Oriental Medicine
The Kazu pillow helps soothe discomfort in your neck, shoulders and upper back, helping to promote sounder sleep. Try these other useful tips with your Kazu pillow.
- Use it when you drive for lower back support.
- Try it in your office chair, especially when working at the computer or talking on the phone.
- Rest your head and neck or lower back on it while watching TV. You wonâ€™t fell so stiff after sitting in one position for so long.
- Try it under your knees when your lower back hurts. Prop it on its side for maximum thickness.
- For chronic shoulder pain, place pillow under your arm and shoulder for a more comfortable sleep.
- When you have a headache or neck spasm, put it in the freezer for an hour or so before use for maximum cooling effect. (Do not let your pillow to get wet, wrap it in a plastic bag before putting it in the freezer.)
- When doing yoga poses or stretching exercises on the floor, try this pillow for upper back support, helping to avoid unnecessary strain on your neck.
- For improved posture, lie on your back on the floor with your pillow placed just below your shoulder blades to stretch out your middle back.
- Do not place pillow in washer or dryer.